Article 1 (Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions may be related to the Services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") in connection with the Services provided by Internet Sites (hereinafter referred to as "the Sites") operated by Letsee Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"). The purpose of this section is to define the rights and obligations and responsibilities of "Members" (as defined in Article 2) and the matters concerning the procedures for using "Services" of "Members".
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
(1) The definitions of terms are as follows.
1. The "Site" operated by the "Company" (as of September 19, 2019) is as follows.
2. Member: A person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to the "Company" and has signed an agreement with the "Company" to use the "Service" in accordance with this Agreement.
3. Posts: Signs, letters, texts, photographs and so on are posted on "Site" by "Member" when uses "Service".
(2) Terms not defined in these Terms and Conditions shall be determined by relevant laws.
Article 3 (Explanation and revision of Terms and Conditions)
(1) The "Company" will publish the terms of this Agreement on the initial "Services" screen of the "Site" so that the "Members" may be informed. However, the specific contents of the agreement are available on the "Members" through the connection screen.
(2) "Company" refers to the law on the regulation of terms and conditions, the Basic Law on Electronic Transactions, the Digital Signature Act, the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Use and Information Protection, the Consumer Protection Law in Electronic Commerce, the Basic Consumer Law, the Protection and Use of Location Information and so on. We may revise these Terms to the extent so that they do not violate any applicable law.
(3) In case of "Company" revises the Terms, the date of application and the reason for the revision will be notified by e-mail to all of "Member" from at least 7 days before the effective date to before the effective date.
(4) In case of "Member" continues to use the "Service" of the "Company" after the application date announced will be considerred to agree with the revised terms. A "Member" who does not agree to the revised Terms may terminate the "Service" Agreement at any time.
(5) The terms which is not specified in this agreement and interpretation of this agreement must be in accordance with the consumer protection guidelines, related laws, regulations in electronic commerce which are established by the government.
Article 4 (Establishment of Use Agreement)
(1) The contract of use must be established by the agreement of the "Member" and the acceptance of the "Company" for membership.
(2) The established date of the use contract shall be the time when the "Company" displays the sign-up completion in the application process.
Article 5 (Application and Acceptance of Use)
(1) "Member" applies for membership by filling in the member information according to the registration form which set by the "Company" and expressing their intention to agree to these terms.
(2) "Company" may not accept the application or terminate the contract after use.
1. E-mail address must be the same as the registered number
2. Any other purpose of using "Services" is illegal.
3. Application is made for the purpose of violating related laws or impairing the well-being or morals of society.
4. In case of insufficient room or technical difficulties in the operation of the "Service" of the "Company", the consent for use may be withheld until the cause is resolved.
5. Other cases where it is found to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions or an application for illegal or unfair use, and when the Company deems it necessary by reasonable judgment.
Article 6 (Service Hours)
The use of the "Service" is based on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week unless there is a particular problem with the company's business or technology. However, the day or time set by the "Company" is excluded due to the need for regular inspections.
Article 7 (Obligations of Members)
(1) The "Member" must comply with the matters notified by the "Company", such as related laws, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and the User Guide, and must not act in anyway that interferes with the "Company".
(2) "Member" shall not perform any of the following acts in relation to the use of "Service".
1. Register false information when applying or changing "Service"
2. Unauthorized alteration of information posted by "Company"
3. Send or post any information (computer program, etc.) other than the information prescribed by the "Company".
4. An infringement on intellectual property rights, such as the copyright of "Company" and other third parties.
5. Defame the reputation of the "Company" and other third parties or interfere with their works.
6. Disclose or post any obscene or violent message, video, audio or other public order or information that goes against the customs of the public on the "Site"
7. Failure of "Member" to comply with the obligation
8. Any other act in violation of the relevant laws or regulations set by the "Company"
Article 8 (Obligations of the Company)
(1) "Company" does not prohibit acts that are prohibited by related laws and this agreement, or contrary to public order and morals.
Article 9 (Provision of Information)
(1) The Company may provide a variety of information about the use of the Services to the Members by e-mail, and the Members may opt out. However, the "Company" may provide the required information for the use of the "Service" (eg, change of related regulations / policies, etc.) irrespective of the Member's refusal to receive the Member.
Article 10 (Notice to Members)
(1) If "Company" notifies "Member", it can be done through the e-mail address submitted by "Member" to "Company".
(2) In case of the "Company" notifies a large number of unspecified members, it may be substituted for individual notice by posting on the site for more than one week.
Article 11 (Management of Posts)
(1) The "Company" may take actions such as deleting posts or restricting access without advanced notice if the posts fall under any of the following.
1. Infringes on the rights, reputation, credit or other legitimate interests of others
2. In case of violation of public order and morals
3. If it contains information relating to criminal activity
4. In case of infringement of copyright of the "Company", copyright of the third party, etc.
5. In case of posting, advertising, or links to sites of illegal, obscene, or youth-harming media
6. Posting commercial advertisements, promotions or links to other sites that have not been pre-approved by the "Company".
7. When the false facts are described as true to interfere with the work of "Company" or fail to comply with "Company" request for confirmation of facts.
8. When it is judged to interfere with the smooth running of "Services" or other business activities provided by the "Company".
9. Other cases that are deemed to be in violation of this Agreement or related laws
(2) In the case that "Company" pays damages to a third party (coordinated, adjudicated, civil or criminal) due to the post in the preceding paragraph, the attributable "Member" shall pay the same amount to the "Company" as soon as the company pays compensation to a third party.
Article 12 (Copyright and Exclusive License)
(1) The copyright of the "Post" created by the "Member" belongs to the "Member" who created it. If the "Post" infringes the copyrights of others, it is the responsibility of the "Member".
Article 13 (Suspension of Service)
(1) The "Company" may suspend the provision of the "Services" in any of the following cases:
1. In case of inevitable construction, such as repair of "Service" facilities
2. When the telecommunication service provider stipulated under the Telecommunications Business Act suspends telecommunications "Services"
3. In case there are other compelling reasons
(2) The "Company" may limit or suspend all or part of the "Service" when there is a disruption in normal use of the "Service" due to national emergency, power outages, failure of the "Service" facility or congestion of the "Service".
Article 14 (Termination of Use Agreement)
(1) Termination of Member
2. "Member" who have been terminated in accordance with the preceding paragraph may rejoin as "Member" in accordance with the regulations prescribed by "Company".
(2) Termination of "Company"
① In case it is confirmed that there is a reason for refusal of consent in paragraph 3 of Article 6
② "Company" or any other "Member" who violate the rights, honor, credit or other legitimate interests of others or who commit acts contrary to the laws or customs of the Republic of Korea
③ Acts or attempts to interfere with the smooth running of the "Service" provided by the "Company"
④ If the other "Company" admits that it is necessary to refuse to provide "Service" based on reasonable judgment
2. The contract ends when the "Company" notifies the "Member" of the intention to terminate. In this case, the "Company" will notify the termination intention through the e-mail registered by the "Member".
(3) If the agreement is terminated, all posts registered by the "Member" will be deleted.
(4) Any damages incurred in connection with the termination of the service contract shall be borne by the "Member" concerned who have terminated the service contract, and the "Company" shall not be liable for all damages.
Article 15 (Restrictions on Use of Copyright, etc.)
(1) Copyrights, patents, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in works created by the "Company" belong to the "Company".
(2) "The "Member" shall not use the information obtained by using the "Service" by other means, such as copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting an so on or making it available to third parties without prior consent from the "Company"
Article 16 (Personal Information Protection)
(3) The "Company" shall not use the information provided by the "Member" for the purpose of the contract or another purposes rather than the purpose of operating the "Service" of the "Company" or provide it to third parties without the consent of the "Member". However, the following cases are exceptions.
1. When the use of member information and the provision of information to third parties are allowed based on the law
2. In case of obtaining the consent of the "Member" in accordance with the terms and policies of the other "Company"
Article 17 (Retention of Records)
(1) In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc., the "Company" shall keep the records for each of the following items for the period prescribed by the law.
1. Record of use or withdraw the contract
Article 18 (Disclaimer)
(1) The "Company" shall be exempted from responsibility for the provision of the "Service" if it cannot provide the Services due to natural disasters or force majeure.
(2) The "Company" shall not be liable for any obstacles to the use of the "Service" due to the fault of the "Member".
(3) The "Company" shall not be liable for the loss of revenue expected by the "Member" using the "Service", and shall not be liable for any damages caused by material obtained through other "Service".
(4) The "Company" shall not be liable for any transaction between the "Members" or "Member" and third parties through the "Service".
Article 19 (Dispute Resolution)
(1) The "Company" shall establish and operate a damage compensation mechanism to reflect the fair opinions or complaints raised by the "Member" and to compensate for the damages.
(2) "Company" takes priority of complaints and opinions raised by "Member". However, if prompt processing is difficult, the "Member" will be notified immediately of the reason and processing schedule.
Article 20 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
(1) The interpretation of this Agreement and the dispute between "Company" and "Member" shall apply the laws of Korea.
(2) Any lawsuit between "Company" and "Members" arising out of "Service" use shall be filed with the Seoul Central District Court.
(1) This agreement is effective from September 01, 2019.